Hi, I’m Ali!
I’m a self-proclaimed personal finance nerd. I have spent years reading personal finance blogs, honing my own personal finance systems and techniques, and formally studying personal finance during my MBA. I love to read about how other people manage their money and the various tips and techniques that work for each individual.
What is this blog about?
This blog is where I will share my own thoughts and experiences on personal finance and all things related. As you’ll come to see, in one way or another almost everything can be tied back to personal finance.
My hope is that this blog can serve as a resource for people interested in learning more about personal finance. I will share basic personal finance concepts and provide real-world examples to illustrate the ideas. I will also share what specific tools and techniques have worked for me.
This blog is based solely on my own experience, and should be taken for just that. I am not a certified financial planner, but I don’t think you have to be in order to be smart with your money.
Who am I?
Outside of my love of personal finance, here are a few basic stats about me:
- I’m 27 years old
- I live in the great city of Cambridge, MA (I like to call it the nerd capital of the world) with my boyfriend, BF
- I work a pretty typical 9 to 5 job
- I love to read, travel and try new things
- I’m an aspiring home chef, constantly on the hunt for the perfect quick/delicious/healthy weeknight meal
- I enjoy yoga and long (looong) walks around the city
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. I’d love to hear from you!